Wednesday, November 12, 2014

so sorry i didnt write monday!!! we were in the valley at a mission leadership meeting with elder Lawrence of the seventy. it was really a stressful meeting!!! but oh well we lived.

all is well in Payson! just cold. i really dont like the winter... well the cold. its just dumb.


so we had some music changes made... only mormon tabernacle choir hymns... the reason is we are trying to be more exactly obedient... i like the rule and think it will help.. but it makes me a little excited to be home. i am excited for the change though! it will bring blessings. 


so i really dont know what to do with my life after my mission and my head hurts to much to think about any of it. so im sorry i have ne answers on what i will do when i get home. i wish Heavenly father would just tell me whre to go to school,what to major in, and who to marry... because i really dont like that i have to figure that out... maybe ill do none and become a crazy dog lady... yep lets go with that!!!  again i dont know what i will do for school. thinking about it stresses me out way to much. the thought of going back to school is frustrating and the thought of dating and getting married is just really stupid and frustrating so im just going to stay out here on a mission forever so i dont have to do either... that is my plan!!!

Life is stressful. but its fun. i like payson a lot and i really love my companion! 

President and Sister Sweeney are my favorite people!!!! well kind of!1! they are my favorite mission people! they are such a blessing in my life! they really try to help in anyway they can and i love them!!!! 

really not much has happened since last week, just lots of meetings. our eternigators are not really progressing. but we have some less active members who are so thats good!!!

well i love you all so much! i hope your week is great! be safe and have fun! enjoy church and life!!! i love you!


Sister yates

No comments:

Post a Comment