Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Week 3 of the MTC

Well I have officially been here for 3 weeks.... its getting a little old, but I'm still loving it! I have surgery tomorrow, but I don't know what time that will take place. I find that out at 4:00 today. Oh yeah so, since surgery is tomorrow and Thursday is my P-day, my companions and I got permission to have p-day today.

Sister E went home this week, so I was moved to a trio, the two sisters I am with are really sweet and fun. I'm in my third district. I don't feel totally welcomed, but oh well they all leave Monday. I might leave also, but I doubt I will.

I don't really have much to report on this week, because I am relearning everything for a third time now. I am still learning a lot.

Oh Sumier, thank you so much for the book mark, with the Kayla hand and foot print and the note! I love you and miss you!

Mia I got your dearelder! I'm glad you and Shelby had a fun beach trip;)

Everyone in the family, I am glad the beach trip went well, and that you were safe. 

Dad thank you so much for all the dearelders! I love getting them! And everyone is jealous when they see how many I get.

Sister Huntington!!! How is the field! I miss seeing you everyday, but I am so happy you are out!
I hope Everett had a great visit and that he is safe!

Happy Birthday Tyler, Mia, and Colin! I hope you have awesome birthdays!

I love all of you so much. Stay safe, stay strong, I love you!

Heavenly Father is there, He loves us, He knows us!

Love 

Sister Bresia Yates

p.s. thanks for the letter Britta! 
p.p.s. sorry this is a lame letter. I am just kinda stressing about surgery!

dearelder.com
Bresia's address has recently had a mailbox change

AUG 05 AZ-SCDL
2007 N 900 E Unit 65
Provo, UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment