Monday, November 18, 2013

Another week down

So just a reminder that my transfers are next Tuesday, so be careful when you send me anything. I don't know if I'm moving or not, but just in case send things to the mission office starting soon...
 I've been driving a lot lately!!! Its been fun. I'm getting more comfortable! I just hope I don't have to drive in snow. If i move down to the valley I'll be OK, but if I stay up here I'm in trouble!!!

My shot still isn't here! I'm really not happy about that! They said I'll be fine for a few days without it, but I'm already having a lot of pain. When I think about this stupid situation I think of the "I'm not happy" song that is often sung in our awesome Overcash clan. The Drs up here are not very good. Everyone always says "Well, I started out up here but they couldn't help so I went to the valley." All they have to do is order a shot and have it sent here from California. In Provo it was done basically overnight. Here it has taken since October 30. So dumb! Sister Sweeney is not happy either, and she feels bad that she referred me to a bad doctor. Don't worry, I don't complain to her, she just calls and asks about how its coming along. oh well what can you do!!!

My area is not really a thriving area. Lots of members! Great member work, but not many referrals and no solid investigators. We try! We are really obedient and work really hard, but we are just waiting for the blessings! We are both happy though.
How is everyone doing? Any fun stories? Tell me stuff!
I've been going on exchanges, since Sister Jones is a Sister Training Leader, (basically a zone leader). I've been with  a few sisters who don't value being obedient. They are awesome, but don't realize that when you are exactly obedient you see miracles! It's a little frustrating, but I am trying to be a good example! I'll do my best!
So whats new in the ward? And family?

I haven't had a Joanna or Duncan update in a while. Please tell me things. Also hearing about world news would be nice. I like knowing what is going on in the world.
***IMPORTANT*** OUR MISSION WILL BE ON FACEBOOK SOON!!!! I will keep my normal account and just change settings, so be prepared to see me, but don't think I am breaking rules! Also, this is almost more important, I will be getting a iPad mini to use through out my mission and have the option of buying it after I'm done, which I probably will do. This being said, for Christmas I would like an iPad mini case that has a keyboard (if that exists). the iPad will be about $100 at the end of my mission and I'll buy it myself, or you can just make that my Christmas/birthday gift for the year 2014.

I'm really excited for the changes coming to our mission!!  The Gilbert Temple open house is coming up and we might get to go to that and help.  The Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple are coming and we might get to take part in that! I hope we do! I miss being warm! I sleep in my snowsuit every night and still get cold. I'm buying a new blanket today!

Thank you so much for the Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner!!! My hair is so happy. Also mom that face cloth is magic! I was breaking out a little and then started using that and the breakout stopped!

Grandma those white shirts are great! I really needed those and those are the best chocolate covered peanuts I have ever had.

Dad the CD's you have sent are amazing! So nice to hear!!!

You are all the best! I hope you are all doing well! I love you!

Bresia

No comments:

Post a Comment