Monday, November 4, 2013

Has it been this long already?

I am almost at 4 months out... weird how time flies.

Thank you so much for the package and letters. I don't know who put what in but  it was all soooo amazing! Best package ever! Y'all are great.

Everyone asks me what happened to my southern accent. I blame it on Grandma that I don't have one so just so everyone knows. 

Also, there are a lot of Yates up here and everyone asks if I'm related to them. I have no clue!!!! I probably am, but I have no clue. Dad, I need to learn about your family. Are you related to an Alma Yates?

Things are going well here, just cold :) but no snow yet!

Can some one tell me the status of Sawyer, Tyler, and MarLiece? I know they were all suppose to go to Brazil, but I haven't heard anything about if they have left or anything.

My Dr appointment was fine. It was just an establishing care visit. We just have to get my records from Provo and order the shot, hopefully that will all be done be the 13 otherwise I'm in trouble. We'll see what happens. Pray it comes, otherwise the pain will more than likely come back and surgery will have been pointless. At least that's what the Dr said...

I'll be driving again on Tuesday and Wednesday :( and not even on the nice small town roads. I'm NOT  looking forward to it! But I have to. We are going on splits. At least Wednesday is Cibecue day so I won't do much driving!

We no longer have any progressing investigators :( Which is a total bummer, but we are hoping to get a few this week. We have some potentials.

I stopped biting my nails and picking at my cuticles, yet my cuticles STILL look TERRIBLE!!!! Its really frustrating!!!! Oh well, I'll try to get them looking nice.

I've been reading the Book of Mormon trying to read it all the way through. Can I just say that those Isaiah Chapters make no sense!!! I need a translator! I have also been trying to memorize the Family Proclamation. That has been awesome! I am learning so much about it, really studying it, and am memorizing it pretty fast. I hope this will help me be able to memorize better for school. I am also reading a chapter of Moses a week. I love Moses! And I've only read the first chapter! He is very powerful!

I am starting to hate animals! I mean I love them, but not as a missionary!!!

I am learning a lot of very important life lessons out here and I am excited to share more of the things I'm learning once I get home. Sorry that is really just for the family. I love you my friends, but some things are just for family. So to all my family, be prepared to hear about my life changing experiences.
I really feel like I am becoming the person Heavenly Father wants me to be. I love being out here and serving my mission. Its so cool and I am meeting the best people.

I hope all is well at home.

Please feel free to write me at anytime.

I love you all!!!!

Love, 
Bresia 

No comments:

Post a Comment