Monday, October 28, 2013

I don't know what to write

Well, it has been a good week. Nothing too crazy.

Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment! I'm super excited for it! Like more excited for this apt than any other!!!

Also do people actually read this?

Brooke and Mom, is it baking powder or soda that you use in your hair?

Dad i need more contacts!! soon!

Okay so how is everyone? Hows the weather in GA? Tell me about it.

Fall here is weird. Its as cold a December, but lots of pretty colors. I'm not looking forward to it getting colder though! Its also super windy here!!! Almost as bad as Idaho!

I'm excited to get that package! Getting real mail is the best!

My next transfer should be the 26th of November, so be prepared for no email that Monday.

Please send pictures! Dad sends me a lot of Riley, Kiersten, and Kayla. I loved the homecoming pictures, but I want more! That way you aren't all different when i get home.

Ask me more questions so I know what to say. I'm not good at just writing. That's what I do in my journal. Maybe when I get home I will read some of it to you. I think you would all like it.

I had another baptism. It went really well, and after a 10 year old girl came up to Sister Jones and I and said she wants to be baptized. That was really cool!!! Maybe coolest thing this week.

Cibecue was good this week!

We have several people to teach and not enough time or miles allowed to drive to get it all done. Three wards and a branch is too much! And only 1300 miles to cover them is crazy!!! But some how we handle it okay.

This is the best time of my life. Its so difficult, but so worth it.  I love serving the Lord!

I love you all and miss you! Stay safe and go to the temple!

From a Dinner Appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment