Monday, October 7, 2013

Another Week

Again, this will be a shorter letter sorry. I just have lots of emails...

In Cibecue they give there kids away! Like if one family has all boys and wants a girl, a family with more girls will give the boy family a girl... Weird I know!!! 

Last Wednesday, Sister Jones and I meet with the young women in one of our wards and talked to them about being sister missionaries!!! It was amazing! The girls loved it, and so did I! I love working with the young women! We answered a lot  of their questions and had a great time! It was awesome!
I need stamps! 

Everyone watch these Mormon Messages: 
"Stay Within the Lines"
"Men's Hearts Shall Fail Them"
"Moments That Matter Most" 
They are amazing and will help if you let them!

I'm working on trying to stop biting my nails and cuticles. I am doing really well with it! I have been praying for help and Heavenly Father is helping me! Its been amazing! He will really help with all things!!! Big or small! Pray always!

J, my investigator, is no longer progressing, he wont read the Book of Mormon :( so he isn't considered progressing :( Its very sad. We have a potential investigator who is dating a less active member, so we will see where that goes. Also, we have a baptism coming up and Sister Jones and I didn't teach him at all. He has had the lessons two times, but was never baptized so soon he will be.

Transfers are on the 15th, I don't know if I will move or anything, but I'll let you know when I find out.

I am not gaining too much weight. I am really working on not gaining weight! I am also working out a lot! I feel good. I've been having pain again and I'm not sure why... my Dr's appointment is set for the 29 of this month. I hope nothing is going on...

Today we are having a zone activity, we are watching 17 Miracles at a members house. I'm excited; I love my zone. Sister Jones and I are the only girls and we have fun showing up the guys in everything we do.

Sorry I don't have much to say today. It was a pretty chill week! Just know that I am happy, healthy, and getting a flu shot today!

Keep praying and reading the Book of Mormon. Also do your family history work!!!!
I love you all! Tess and Greg I love you two, and I am really excited  to sit and talk about our missions when we are all back home! Good luck in the work!

I love you all!
Bresia

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the video links as live links! I enjoyed watching them and this made it so much easier for me (technologically challenged!) to see them. You are awesome Brooke!!!

    ReplyDelete