Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day late due to holiday!

Happy Veterans Day (sorry its a day late). I am emailing today because yesterday the library was closed. Its been a slow week, but that's fine. We got to visit with some great member families. That's really what we do. Our investigators don't really work with us and the only less actives that will meet with us are no longer less active! Its frustrating, but what can you do. We still see miracles! 

We already have like 4 Thanksgiving invites!!! Which is cool, but I'm not eating at all of them!!!

The OB/GYN I've been seeing out here and his staff suck!!! I won't have my next injection until who knows when, and the pain is coming back almost full force!!!! They finally ordered the shot so its on its way. Hopefully it will get here soon.  Oh well, I'll keep you updated. In the mean time, I will use my left over hydro codon to manage the pain because thats the only thing that kind of helps.
I really do love all of you! I hope you know that. I know things back home are rough right now on so many different fronts, but I love my family so much. I love my friends too, but my family is different! I have the most amazing aunts, uncles, and cousins, and words cannot describe my grandparents. My brother, sisters, and their spouses are amaizng! My best memories are of us as kids making my bed into a slide, watching Cats on the super old TV in the basement, and playing Indianans!!!  My parents are the best supporters in the world. I've been thinking back on when I got my tonsils removed, my first surgery! I was so terrified, but mom and dad were right there holding my hands and helping me be brave. I'm sure most of you are not even reading this part, but I hope someone is... I love my family. I love each one of my cousins, aunts, and uncles. My grandparents are the best. My family helped me become who I am today. I would not be on a mission without them. Thank you for all you do and for the examples you have set. You are the memories I cherish most.  Yes the next few months are a little scary, but you have each other and that is what you need! Come together in prayer and scripture reading often! 

I love you all so much! I am so thankful for this time I have to serve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment