Monday, January 13, 2014

Settling In

My new area is nice!!! So much warmer than the mountains and so many more people!

I don't really have a whole lot of time to write today. Time flies!!! So this will be short.

The area is good, just super confusing! My companion is amazing! So funny, quirky, and awesome.

My driving confidence is improving!!!

Elder Holland didn't make it so we heard from an area authority. Still awesome but not Holland.

For the next little while, just send everything to the mission office since that address is not working. I will get it late, but at least I will get it!

Things are going great here! I am doing very well! Missions are amazing!   

Its super weird coming from covering three wards and a branch to sharing one ward.

The people are super nice and all very wealthy! Its weird, but nice seeing BMW's again!!!

I'll take pictures of the apartment!

I have to go though. I have yet another Dr apt!

I love you all!
Sister Bresia

No comments:

Post a Comment