Monday, January 6, 2014

TRANSFERRED!!!

I finally moved!! I hate leaving my old area, but I'm excited for change...

It is crazy down here though! I love how its warmer, but not that I have to drive!!! I'm driving a new Toyota Carolla that only has 1,400 miles on it. Its nice, but I hate driving! I don't actually live in my area, and to get to my area, I have to drive on the freeway!!! :( and the road is always busy! I am also super lost. My new companion is awesome. Her name is Sister Hogenson. She is from Canada and has been out for 4ish months. We actually arrived in the mission the same day, but I've been out 2 months longer. We are both new to the area so neither of us know whats going on. Our area was just split so we share 1 ward with another set of sisters. We also live with them, which I'm not sure I like only because it is too many girls!!! The area is a little wealthier, which is fine. The people are just as nice. I am definitely not in a small town though! It is weird going from covering 3 wards and a branch to sharing a ward. Its nice being closer to the mission office though! I could get use to being down here!

I don't really know what else to tell you. Oh yeah, my address is:
4750 E. Union Hills Dr.   
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Send letters!!! I don't know how packages will work where I'm living, but if you want you can just send stuff to the mission office. Be aware that I get it later than usual, like it can be a week later!

I have another package in the mail. I don't know when it should be there, but open it carefully. There is a fragile plate in there that the family I use to live with gave me.

On the first, we had a tri-zone activity, which was super fun. I hurt my shoulder!  it hurt for several days to the point where I couldn't move it, but it feels a little better now! I also think I have a sinus infection so looks like a nice trip to the Dr for me... yay... nothing serious though.

How has the weather been at home? Has it been crazy cold like the north? Or has it been normal?

Elder Holland will be here on Saturday!!! I am so excited! I doubt I will shake his hand or anything, because there will be about 600 missionaries there, but I will still see and hear him!!!

I saw Elder Molinaro  yesterday!!! He is doing well!!! But we've decided we don't really like seeing each other since we cant hug or anything. Its great seeing him and talking to him though! He is awesome, as we all know!

I'm trying to think of exciting things that have happened, but I can't think of anything!

I guess  just wish me luck in my new area!!! And pray for my safety in driving!!!! This whole driving thing is really stressing me out!!! The fact that neither of us know the area is just the cherry on top. Well not really, the cherry is that we have 900 miles to use this month, we live out of our area and its a big area, that's the cherry. I'm gonna try to just deal with it, but well see what happens. I really hope I don't mess up the car! But then again I wouldn't be allowed to drive if I messed up the car. I really don't want to pay to fix any damage I cause... I HATE DRIVING!!!!

well, I think I'll get going. Next week's letter should be more exciting, but if not I'm sorry!!! Feel free to write me letters and let everyone know my address changed.

Remember to read your scriptures daily. Pray always. go to the temple as much as possible. And be happy!!!

Stay warm and safe! I love you all!

Sister Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment