Saturday, February 15, 2014

Temple visit!

Wow super short this week!!! Sorry! I had 31 emails!!! I love it! Thank you so much!!!! 

This week was great! I went to the Gilbert Temple open house and that temple is huge and amazing!!!! We also came across a woman who had read a whole bunch of anti-Mormon stuff. We had a fun conversation with her. Of course nothing argumentative, but she was so off base!


You should all be jealous of the weather here. We ate outside the other night! 80s all week!!! Be safe all you people driving in Georgia this week! Stay warm!!!


This is a great area only there is something about Mormon communities that makes them all bad drivers! No offense Utah, Idaho, and Arizona but you are horrible, rude drivers!!!! 

Transfers are this next week on the 18th. No me on monday!!! Also no matter what I will have an address change so if you send anything send it to the mission office! 

I am doing really well! I know this is where I need to be ! I love it here and I love who I am becoming! I'm still Bresia, but a more grown up, more Christlike version. Missions really are the best! Its a test and trial, but it is all so worth it. Best thing ever! 

Well, I need to get going. I love you all! Be safe and love life. Look for the silver lining in all things. Share the gospel with everyone! Its not hard, just be a good example and you are sharing!!! 

Have a great week! Talk to you all on Wednesday!!!!

Love,

Sister Bresia Alysse Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment