Monday, February 3, 2014

From Arizona


Well its been a good week! Yesterday was awesome!!!! That was one of the best Fast Sundays ever!

A few more small world things are old but cool!!! I was in the MTC with one of Rachel Chase's cousins! I came on the plane to this mission with Sister Robbins' niece Sister Pumphrey (she is actually home now planning her wedding). One of Tom Mildenhall's brothers is in our stake(I haven't met him but I want to!!!) Small world!

Oh super important! Transfers are on the 18th and regardless of if I am moving areas or not I am moving! So plan accordingly. The Union Hills address won't be my address much longer, but please write me. I would love it! Write all missionaries. We need love from home! Doesn't have to be anything huge, just love! It means the world to us!

I'm going to try to send a few letters off today, but pdays are the most unrelaxing day! So much to do and no time!

I get to go to the temple open house on Thursday! I can't wait! I've heard it is amazing and huge!!! We are going with two of our investigators! Can't wait!!

Over all the work is picking up, its pretty exciting!

I am out of time! Sorry its so short! I love you all and a I'm so glad you were all safe in the crazy GA snow/ice stuff. I would love to hear more stories!


I love you all!

Sister Bresia Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment