Monday, May 19, 2014

This has been a good week! It seems like Mother's Day was forever ago!
Happy late birthday Kevin!!! Hope it was a great day!!
Miracle of the week: Sister Baham decided we wanted to exercise some faith here and get some real work going. We decided to set two baptism goals for two Saturdays in the transfer. We prayed about the two days that we should shoot for and felt that the  7 and 28 of June were those days. We have been praying for help in finding those who will be prepared on the 7th and 28th to be baptized and asking to be the guides the individuals need. Yesterday at church a member came up and said I have a baptism for you. We were sooo happy and then he told us the date!!!! June 28th!!!!!!!!! We about died!!! It happened so fast! Now we just have to get everything worked out!!! Pray everything works out!!! Heavenly Father really does give us miracles!!!
My first exchange as a sister training leader is this week. I am so excited! I love going on exchanges! I love the sisters in my zone! I am so grateful for this chance I have to be  a STL!! 
I get to go to the Mesa Temple again on the 12!!! I am so excited to go to the temple again! Its hard not getting to go to the temple very often, but at least I get to go sometimes!! I know I'm blessed! the Mesa Temple is a very different temple. I mean its really not, but it is just old. It is so beautiful! I can't wait to go!!!!
Everyone should read the Power of Everyday Missionaries. Someone please send me a copy! I would love to read it! It sounds like an amazing tool for missionary work so that is why I am telling you to read it! I'm hoping to get to read it, but really I'm sure I will!!! President Sweeney lets most missionaries read it!
I hope you have a great week! Good luck to all of you dear cute cousins that have finals and other things like that. Congratulations Mia on being done!!! Overcash #10 to graduate from Lassiter! (unless I cant count,which is always possible)
I love you all! Be safe. Be positive. Listen to your mothers, because they really do know everything.  If your mom doesn't know talk to Grandma Judy, because she will definitely know!!! Go to the temple often! Go to church. Only hang out with people who uplift and encourage you to be better.

The Book of Mormon is true! I encourage all of you to read it and re-read it! The Prophets have read it several times and continue to re-read it. We will never know enough about it! Always strive to learn more and understand the important truths found in it! I know it isn't always easy to read the Book of Mormon. I'm dyslexic, reading anything is hard, but it is so worth it. And it helps me feel closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ! Cherish it!  Treasure it! Study it!
I love you!

Sister Bresia Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment