Monday, May 26, 2014

I am still alive! I made it through my first exchange as a Sister Training Leader! It went pretty good, but the sister I was with is so good. My next one will be a little harder. It is never easy when you have to give correction. Thankfully the Holy Ghost helps me know what to do and say!!! Exchanges are so fun! I love being with other sisters!
 
There isn't really anything new here! The members are still great. I must say I do miss southern hospitality!!! I will leave it at that, because you all know what that means! People everywhere are so mean to missionaries! Future missionaries, prepare yourselves to just take it and love them anyway!!! Pray for those who despise you.
 
 
I got a Caresonic for my face. Best thing of my life! My face is so happy!
 
I am glad to hear that everyone is doing mostly well at home! It is crazy how much everything is chaging! It is exciting to hear that there is so much growth :) I have the best family! I really do! It sounds like you have some fun plans for the summer and that  exciting things are coming your way.
 
I hope I get some pictures of all the fun things you are doing! I love seeing you!
 
I've been trying to think about what I should do with my life when I get home, but nothing I've thought about feels right. Its frustrating.  BYU-I doesnt seem right, Provo doesnt seem right, KSU doesnt seem right. Nothing does. Thankfully I have lots of time to really think about that. Not only do I have 8 months before my mission ends, but once I am home I have three months before my BYU-I defferment is over. I really am glad I have more time to think and pray and counsel with others... I really hate school.
 
I have to get going. I love you all! Be safe and have fun! Be smart! Stop worrying so much. Heavenly Father knows what He is doing. Read and pray often!!!
 
 
I love you!!
Sister Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment