Thursday, August 15, 2013

Great News!

Hey everyone!
GUESS WHAT!!!! I GET TO LEAVE!!!!  It will be sometime next week, probably the 21st!!!! I am pretty excited! But also sad because I have grown to love it here! Oh well. I get to go to Arizona! Well my doctor wants me to go on Lupron (I don't think that is how you spell it), I'm glad things are making sense now and I am finally getting answers!

My new district is amazing! I really love everyone in it! We have fun goofing off and learning together! Our day to day schedule is super crazy and different everyday! But we basically have 3 hours of classes where we learn how and what to teach, then we do an activity where the companionship teaches the teachers as if they were investigators! Its super fun! We also go to this thing called TRC which is more teaching! I love it so much! It is great training for the field! I really have learned a lot here and the teachers all know I will be a great missionary, and no they are not just saying. The rest of the day is studying, eating, or gym time it just depends on the day! Even though we don't have a lot of free time, we are so close as a district! Its amazing.

On Tuesdays we have a devotional where a General Authority usually comes and teaches the missionaries, but as some of you may know July is their off month.  I had no one come until this past Tuesday!!! Elder Richard G. Scott came and talked too us!!! It was so cool!!!!!!!

Mom and Dad- I sent home some letters so be looking for those. Also I would love to get more pictures.

I get to go to the temple for the first time in over a month!!! I am so excited. I went from going once a week to never because the Provo temple has been closed. 
Overcash family!!! We need to do more family names! We have lots of work to do! Lets get to it! I think it would be awesome if every time, or almost every time someone went to the temple they had a family name! There is work to be done and they can't do it, they need us!

I have to go sorry this letter is short and lame, but I love you all!

Jeni- Thank you for the package! I love you!

Mom- I am glad you are doing better.

Dad- Thank you for the support.

I love you all more than anything. I have the best support system!

Write me when you want!

Pray always, go to church, and help others!  

No comments:

Post a Comment