Friday, August 30, 2013

Leaving so soon!

Well everyone, yet again I have a change of plans, I leave Monday the 2nd of September. Mom and Dad I will be calling (if time permites) at around 7-8 pm Utah time. Basically keep your phones on you all day!

Things are going well here! I am super anxious to leave, but I know I will miss it here! 

I am so excited that Tyler Molinaro is reassigned to my mission! I think that is just awesome! 

Things are pretty much the same as always. Just classes, eating the tasty food, and loving the spirit! Nothing new, but so great! I really do love this place. 

Ok, cousins and friends, if you are planning/wanting to serve a mission, start preparing NOW!  Ladies get on and study what you can and can't wear! Everyone study Preach my Gospel, the scriptures, and any other books you can. Missions are amazing, and will change you if you let them! I hope all of you will seriously consider serving! This is the best decision I have made thus far in my life! 

I'm glad school is going well for everyone! I am so glad that I don't have to worry about that for a while! I really don't like school! 

How is everyone? I know how Mom, Dad, and Riley are doing, but thats it. I would love to hear from everyone.  I know that friday is the last day I will get dearelders at the MTC, so maybe wait until I get to the field! I hope all is well. I would love some pictures of the family and of my friends. You can email them if you want. I just love seeing the things you are all doing.

I hate emailing home because I feel like I have nothing to say and I have no idea what to say... 

My branch president ( President Robinson) was released last week:( He is on to bigger better things. He is a great guy though, and his wife is an angel here on Earth! They both helped me so much over the past two months. 

I am so thankful for this oppritunity to serve! Its crazy how fast it is going though! I feel like I'll be home in no time! Which is sad, even though I have 16 months left, I have learned so much about how to help others come unto Christ and how to be a better person! I am so excited to learn more and come closer to Christ myself! 

All of us can come closer to Christ, we all need to repent, which means to change, and realign your will with God's will. Strive to do what is right. learn more about Christ and His Atonement. always strive to be a better. You love life and those around you, read your scriptures, and pray all the time! The Book of Mormon can change your life if you let it. read and apply the scriptures to your life. Sorry if this sounds preachy, but my purpose as a missionary is to invite others to come unto Christ and I am pretty sure you are all others... Heavenly Father loves you all, He knows you, and He hears your Prayers. Never forget that. 

AJ and Shauna, I love you and your family so very much! You are the best. I pray for you often and put your families name on the prayer roll every week. You are amazing! please tell the girls I love them so much. 

It amazes me how much Heavenly Father helps me. If I have a difficult comp, He helps me with being patient! He is literally helping me with everything! Big things and little things. It is amazing to see!!! everyone needs to look for the tender mercies! They are real. 

I love Sundays here, because they are so full of the spirit. No one does anything except for attend sunday meetings and study, or build stronger relationships in the districts. We are all focused on having the spirit with us. We watch conference talks or Church movies, it makes such a difference! Sunday is a day of rest, not a day to hang out with friends, watch random pointless tv, clean, work, or anything like that! It is a day to strengthen our families and enjoy the spirit!!! take advantage of that! use Sunday to come closer to Christ and our Father in Heaven. Again I am sorry if that sounds preachy, but keeping the Sabbath day holy is a commandment! and to be Christ like we need to obey ALL  of Gods commandments! If there are things you could change about how you are living your life I invite you to work on them and change them, then feel Heavenly Fathers presence more fully in your life! It is amazing!!! And so worth making the changes. Start small and work up! 


I love you all so much! stay safe, and stay close to the Spirit!

Pray always and read the Book of Mormon! 

Love always,
 Sister Bresia Alysse Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment