Monday, March 24, 2014

Half Way Gone.

Now to add pink eye to the list, my body is falling apart. At least its warm and beautiful here.  
****TRANSFERS ARE APRIL 1!!!!  Send letters with that in mind! I don't have a clue if I'll be staying or going, but we will find out Saturday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!  I hope you have a great birthday!
How is everyone's temple attendance? What about your family history work? Are you reading the scriptures and praying? Are you reading Preach my Gospel? If not, start now!!!
This week has been good. It flew by. Really my whole mission is flying by. I'm coming up on 9 months out, 9 months left!!! Scary!!! This has been the best time though. It is so hard. You really do have nights where you just get home plan and fall asleep.  You really do spend all day knocking on doors (note: I don't even do tracting) to find no one home or that the person is really not interested. You really do get yelled at and made fun of. Its hard. Its hot. But it is so worth it. I am so glad I am here. I am learning things that will help me so much in life. Things that can only be learned through experience. Things that I would learn as I get married, have kids, and work, but am learning here and now. This is like a crazy role play of how to handle different situations of life. I am practicing now so it will be easier in the real world. It is so weird. Really missionaries bless and help in every phase of life. Seriously, everyone who can... GO ON A MISSION!!! Cousins and other youth of the church, you need this. Your current family and future family need it. The people in the places you serve need it. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ need you to serve!!!! Just do it. It is hard, but it is worth it. Trust me!
Well, I hope you all have a great week! Remember that I love you and am so proud of all of you!!
Love,
Sister Bresia Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment