Monday, March 10, 2014

Prayers to Georgia

I hate receiving sad news. At our last transfer meeting, Elder Molinaro and I talked about the sadness that has come into our ward since we left. Too much! At least Little Duncan is out of pain and in a much better place. Still sad. Shauna and AJ are literally the strongest people I know though. (Visit http://doitforduncan.wordpress.com/ or http://giggledays.com/ to donate, support, or follow the Campbell's) I always loved watching their kids, not only because I truly love the kiddos, but also because I knew that I would get to hang out with them for a minute after they got back from whatever they were doing and I would be able to learn from them! I have been able to learn so much from them!!! They are amazing! Prayers your way!!!

This week has been fun! Lots of laughs and good times! It flew bye! 

It is crazy how when you are down and having a rough time Heavenly Father is there to pick you up! Every time! What a blessing! I am so grateful for the gospel and to be blessed with the knowledge I have, and we have as members of the church. More and more as my mission goes on, I realize that I am so blessed! Is life easy, no, but it is great! Always remember that. Don't get bogged down in the little things. Move forward and love life. Love family and friends. Make the most of your time here on earth. Yes, the next part of our existence is even better, but we don't know when that will come. So have fun. Live while you can. Be smart and love! 

That is my advise for today! Along with go to church, read the Book of Mormon, and pray everyday to Heavenly Father!  

How are all of you doing? What is new in life? I am doing well! Just livin' the mission dream! The weather is great and it is beautiful! This morning some other missionaries and I hiked Black Mountain and next Momday we are hiking Camelback Mountain! I am so excited! 

Last Thursday we went to the Mesa Temple and did a session! It was beautiful! There was a new video!!! It was good. The temple was pretty cool. 
A lot different than other temples I've been in, but still great! I really do like it here. Its hard work, but I love it.

I hope you all have an amazing week! Know that I love you and that I am praying for you! Be wise in all that you do and love life!

Love,
Sister Bresia Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment