Monday, June 9, 2014




Hello familia!
 
What is Joanna's new address? I was going to write Mia but I don't have her address.
 
How is everyone! I am almost at my year!! Austin is almost a missionary!!! Time is flying!!!
 
Our next transfers are on the 24th of June. Be prepared!!!
 
The heat is ok until it gets to about 103-105 degrees then I die!!! July and August are going to stink!!
 
This week we have zone conference (which I am singing at) and then we get to go to the temple!!! I am so excited!!! I love the temple!
 
I really don't have much to say. Our investigators are slow to progress, I hope some of them will commit to a date soon, but they are in and out of town a lot!!!
 
These two pictures tell some of the fun Sis B and I are having!!!!
 
We were helping a family move and the boys had these awesome helmets. I'm the transformer and Sis B is the storm trooper. So cool!!!!
 
There is this really, really good pizza place here. It's an Arizona thing its called Barros!!! It is so good!!! We love it and eat  it often!!! Literally the best delivery pizza ever!!!
 
 
The members here are great! And they love Sis B and I! They take really good care of us! I love them. The plus of serving a state side mission (well one of the many) is I can stay in touch with them so easily!!! 
 
I really don't have much else to say. I love you all! Have fun and be safe! I don't remember where it is but somewhere in a recent Ensign there is an article about members working with the missionaries to do the work. In it, it says that the members are the sowers and the missionaries are the reapers!!! You go find them and the missionaries will reap with you! WE CANNOT DO THIS WORK WITHOUT YOU!!!!  Just remember that... we need members to help!!
 
Have a great week!!! Read and pray! Go to the temple and work on family history!!!!
 
Sister Yates!

No comments:

Post a Comment