Monday, September 8, 2014

Transfers are on the 16th. We find out news this Saturday. I think I'm staying, but if you send me anything send it to the mission office.

Things are going pretty good here. Working with old people is really, really sad. In the time I have been up here there have been 6 deaths in the stake!!! If people aren't old they have cancer, have had a stroke, or are crazy. This is a weird place! Beautiful, but weird! 

Big news of the area, the elementary school are having a lice epidemic, and everyone is freaking out. Really, this happens every year at every elementary school in the country. Yes it is gross, but it happens. The parents are all freaking out at the schools and asking what the school is doing about it. Really parents, tell your kids to stop sharing EVERYTHING, and check your own dang kids heads! Its pretty funny! Oh well!  

I don't really have much to tell this week!! It was a good week! I did have to go to the Dr... but that wasn't too bad! We did lots of service, which I loved! 

I am going to give an early Happy Birthday to Riley Roo!!! I can't believe how old he is!!!

What are his birthday plans? 

I hope you all have a great week!!! Go and do good things! I love you all so much!!!

Sister Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment